UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, July 29, 2005

Week In Review

Kalani Simpson writes a stirring tribute to Coach Glanville and his reasons for coming back to coaching.

A two part interview with June Jones. Here's the second part. I don't know why they split em up. They're both kinda short.

UH adds two more receivers, David Kaihenui and Aaron Bain.

Mighty Mouse to sign, I mean has signed with the Jaguars.

The WAC has rebranded. Their new slogan is "Play Up". What the eff does that mean?

UH and Fresno State in talks to play a non-conference game in Japan.

A profile on Leonard Peters. In the article, Dave Reardon takes a swipe at "anonymous observers on the Internet and radio" who criticized Timmy Chang. First off, I love Timmy Chang. Secondly, at least I don't enjoy tickling people's butts with my fu man chu.

In other news, Stephen Tsai writes that NFL Films and ESPN are working on separate documentaries featuring the UH football team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **