UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Offensive Line

The offensive line is the most important part of Hawaii's offense, or at least I think so, and it looks like we're in pretty good shape.

Ferd Lewis has a game by game prediction of the Warriors' upcoming season. He thinks we'll go 6 and 6. I think we'll go 12 and 0. Ferd Lewis just pulled that column out of his butt, while I consulted the hairy oracle, which is much more reliable, and satisfying.

The Star-Bulletin's Kalani Simpson writes yet another column about his love for Jerry Glanville. Well, maybe it's only the second one, but I've only read two Kalani Simpson columns in the past five months.

The LA Times has USC coach Pete Carroll talking about the upcoming match-up with Hawaii. He says the offense will probably improve from last year. They certainly do sound confident.

WeAreSC has a pretty in-depth and fairly accurate analysis and depth chart of the Hawaii football team. They really highlight the fact that our offense has no returning starters in the skill positions. Guess we'll find out how good "the system" is in the first few games.

And June Jones has invited the World Champion West Oahu Little Leaguers to meet the UH football team before Saturday's game. Let's hope that winning spirit and attitude rubs off a little on the Warriors. We need all the mana we can get. Ho cuz, that was one mean game. Reminded me of when I was in Little League, except I sucked. I'm glad I didn't have to face that Vonn Feʻao kid when I was that age. I would've been shitʻtin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **