UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, September 15, 2011

Viva Las Vegas....

Weather reports from Sin City have been cool and rainy. We'll see what its like on Saturday.
Here's some news from the last few days.
Tank Hopkins discusses his last trip here. (Subs req)
It haunted me for a long time," Hopkins said. "My parents helped me get through it. They told me: ‘It will be all right. Everybody gets beat.

He hopes for a better outcome this time around.
With starter Shawn Shigematsu out, Levi Legay will get his chance at right tackle. (Subs req)
And Ferd Lewis talks to Miah Owstrowski on how he's dealing with his foot injury. (subs req)
"I don't remember the last time that I couldn't play; that I had to miss a game with an injury," Ostrowski said with a shake of the head. "Not even in high school, I don't think."

And always, keep checking Stephen Tsai's Warrior Beat blog as he reports daily from the LV practice fields.

Here's the last two nights' worth of local news:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **