UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, September 01, 2011

UH-Colorado Previews

Colorado QB Tyler Hansen is looking forward to getting hit this Saturday.
“I’m looking forward to it, I really am, since I haven’t been hit since October. It’s going to be interesting, but I think I’m going to enjoy it. It’s going to feel good. Let’s see, let’s go.”
Stephen Tsai profiles some guys who might comply.
Meatoga said Masch uses his quickness and strength to create his own style.

“If you were to describe his play, he’s very unorthodox,” Meatoga said. “He encourages people not to do what he does. It works for him, but it wouldn’t work for others.”

Tuipulotu referred to Meatoga as a recovering angry man.
Natalie Meisler of The Denver Post writes about the Colorado freshmen who will see significant playing time.
"I worked hard all summer for this," freshman starting kicker Will Oliver said. "I came straight here from high school."
First-year coach Jon Embree and his staff wasted no time blending their recruits with returning players. Two other freshman starters are right cornerback Greg Henderson and walk-on punter Darragh O'Neill of Fairview.
The Daily Camera has some CU news and notes.

Stephen Tsai has some UH news and notes.

And The Ralphie Report has an interesting study of how UH opens up the run game.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **