UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Fall practice begins tomorrow, WITP

Sorry to have been away for so long. I'll try to uphold the honor and awesomeness of this blog that Tombo Ahi has provided you. He is a busy Ahi and I hope he will make his return soon.
Till then, I will do my best for you the fans.
And now with the news...

Fall practice starts tomorrow at Cooke/Ching field and Stephen Tsai from the Star Advertiser breaks down each position player by player.

He also reports on how coaches are up to speed with the latest and greatest technology to teach their players.

Dave Reardon columns now Offensive coordinator, Nick Rolovich, and his relationship with Hawai'i, from player to coach.
“I’d have been very happy. And I would’ve believed it. I knew I couldn’t leave football and I had developed a love for Hawaii.”

In yesterday's column, Ferd Lewis notes on how Timmy Chang's NCAA passing records might be threatened by SIX year player, Case Keenum, from the University of Houston.

As for our Warriors in the Pros...
Unfortunate news for Tennessee Titan, Ryan Mouton, who injured his Achilles tendon and is out for the season.
Quick story on new Green Bay Packer, Alex Green, and the shortened fall camp and learning curve as a rookie.
Green is among a handful of rookies who will have an opportunity to make an impact on the defending Super Bowl champs if they can quickly acclimate themselves to the NFL game.

Here's some news on his signing as well a short vid of him called "The Journey"
Greg Salas signed a contract with his St Louis Rams team last week.

Kealoha Pilares also signed a deal with the Carolina Panthers.

And here's tonight's local news:


LOTS of news!

THIRTY DAYS!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **