UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, September 17, 2010

WitP: Solomon Elimimian

Gord McIntyre of The Province has a Q&A with Solomon Elimimian. Here's an excerpt:
Q: Your older brother Abraham was an all-WAC cornerback at Hawaii. I take it he was someone you looked up to?

A: For sure. He went to Hawaii and I followed in his footsteps. He played in NFL Europe and he played in the NFL and right now he's coaching at SMU [with former Hawaii coach June Jones].

He's definitely a figure I've looked up to, a role model. He always encouraged me to do the right thing.

I think if my brother wasn't doing the right thing, I probably wouldn't be talking to you right now. But the fact he was doing the right thing, I wanted to be like him, I wanted to be a success.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **