UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, September 06, 2010

WitP: Chad Owens, Manuwai, Sopoaga

Chad Owens caught 7 passes for 82 yards, rushed the ball once for 11 yards, returned 3 kicks for 67 yards and 3 punts for 21 yards as the Toronto Argonauts lost to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 28-13.

Vince Manuwai talks about losing his starting job with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
The Jaguars also announced on Monday that Uche Nwaneri will start at right guard, with Brad Meester at center and Justin Smiley at left guard. That leaves Vince Manuwai, a long-time starter for the Jaguars, as a backup guard.

"I'm going to stay focused," Manuwai said. "I'm blessed to be a part of the team. I'll prepare like I'm going to start. ...It's not like I'm bitter."
And via the 49ers Twitter feed, Isaac Sopoaga strikes a pose during a team photo shoot.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **