UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, August 06, 2010

Fall Practice: Day 1 Wrap-Ups

Stephen Tsai has a report from the first day of fall practice. And in case you were wondering if Mouse Davis was going to micromanage Nick Rolovich...
Intrusive?

"That's not our deal," Davis said.

Possessive about the offense he created?

"Hell, no," Davis said. "I told him I want him to take (the offense) and try to make it better. This is Rolo's offense. I'm not looking to improve my friggin' resume. I'm looking to improve his resume."
I'm looking forward to more Mouse Davis quotes this season.

And Billy Hull has some news and notes from the practice, including an update on Rodney Bradley.
Saying he was both anxious and excited, Bradley arrived at the practice field hours early yesterday, wanting to test out his leg.

With each step in every route, Bradley got back the confidence that saw him catch 31 balls for 575 yards and five touchdowns in a little over five games as a junior.

"At first I thought it was going to be a little tough coming back mentally with it, but today I didn't favor it at all," Bradley said. "I wasn't really thinking about it."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **