UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, April 05, 2010

Rodney Bradley, Update: Spring Practice day 4

Jason Kaneshiro talks to Rodney Bradley about recovering from the broken leg he suffered in last year's Idaho game.
"It's intense," Bradley said of the rehab process. "It's my senior year and I have to get back. Time is passing by fast, so I'm trying to work as hard as I can."

Bradley said he's started some jogging and striding while working with a physical therapist to rebuild the muscles in his leg that went unused during his recovery. He hopes to start running in another month and a half.

"My leg strength is probably about 85 percent," said Bradley, who is also playing catch-up in the classroom to make up for the time he missed following his injury. "So once I get that back to 100 percent, I can start running and build up to where I can run full speed.

"Through the summer I'm going to try to get back to where I was, cutting in and out, the explosiveness."
Kaneshiro also talks to Billy Ray Stutzmann and takes a quick look at the QB performances so far.
UPDATE: From KHON, more hitting in Manoa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **