UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Cooper Pelluer Decommits

Let's hope it's the only one. Scout.com's Chris Fetters writes that Cooper Pelluer will decommit from UH and accept a scholarship from Washington.
The hard part of everything that happened Monday night was the call made to UH Assistant Coach Chris Tormey. "It was tough," Pelluer said of the conversation with Tormey, also a former UW assistant coach. "I appreciate everything he's done for me. But he understands where I'm coming from. Living in the Pacific Northwest, I just love it here, and U-Dub…it's just one of the coolest places to be.

"I had no idea this would happen. I was set to go to Hawaii. The coaching staff is great, and I really enjoyed my visit over there. I definitely saw myself going there, but once this opportunity came about, it was just tough to say no."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **