UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, October 07, 2009

WitP: Ulbrich, Samson, Pisa, Ingram, Colt

Jeff Ulbrich has been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Falcons due to a concussion.

Samson Satele will make his first start at center for the Raiders when they visit the Giants on Sunday.

Pisa Tinoisamoa returned to practice for the first time since suffering a knee injury in the season opener.
Tinoisamoa, back at practice Wednesday for the first time since rupturing the posterior cruciate ligament in his right knee against the Packers, figures to return to the starting lineup Oct. 18 when the Bears face the Falcons in Atlanta.

"I'm not going to lie and say I'm not going to expect to start because, first off, the job was awarded before," Tinoisamoa said. "And, two, it wasn't like I lost my job because I didn't play well.

"They brought me here for a reason. So there are a couple of reasons why I expect (to start). ... That doesn't mean I'm going to take it for granted or ease back here, especially when I see the way the guys have been playing. The urgency is there for me.
Jake Ingram was interviewed by high school kids for a TV show.

And a couple days ago, Stephen Tsai caught up with Colt Brennan, who is on the mend from his labrum surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **