UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, July 27, 2009

WitP: Q&A with Colt Brennan

The Sporting News has an interview with Colt Brennan. Here's an excerpt:
Q: Talk to me about you and your situation with the Redskins. Are you looking forward to training camp?

A: Well, I love the team. You can't ask for a better franchise. The fans are passionate, awesome. I love where I'm at right now. Right now, it's a big preseason for me. I get to step in this year. They've already made it clear that they're going to play me a ton in the preseason. We get to play four very talented teams and talented defenses, and that's going to be my test. And right now, it seems like it's in everyone's hands. For Jason Campbell it's his last year (of his contract)—it's in his hands to go out and earn that second contract. And for me, it's my chance to go out there for the second year and prove I belong, have a great preseason and show maybe I could be a starter one day.

Q: You looked like you had a ton of fun in your college career.

A: Well it's hard not to when you're in Hawaii, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **