UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cayman Shutter Q&A

Stephen Tsai has a Q&A with incoming quarterback Cayman Shutter. Here's an excerpt:
Ironman.
"I really like getting into the gym and lifting weights. I'm kind of addicted to lifting weights. I'm around 195 right now. I definitely don't want to be too bulky. I was worried about that. Throwing a football involves a lot of finesse. I was trying to get the balance between pure strength and being able to finesse a football."
There's no "I" in "Quarterback Derby."
"It doesn't really feel like competition. We're all out here trying to improve for the overall betterment of the team. As we all try to improve individually, the team will get better. That's the whole idea. We're all friends."
And a couple days ago, Tsai talked to Kainoa LaCount, who confirmed he is set to join the Warriors this fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **