UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, July 31, 2009

Q&A with Destin Stewart

Ryan Aber of The Oklahoman has a Q&A with incoming receiver Destin Stewart. Here's an excerpt:
Do you think you’ll get a chance to play right away in Hawaii?

I think I’m ready for the football part of it and I’d like to. At the same time, I think it might be better to redshirt just to get adjusted to college and take things slow like that. But I think I’m ready to play.

What are you most looking forward to about going off to college: football or being in Hawaii?

Definitely football. I just want to go there to learn new things and keep getting better. But I’m not going to lie, being in Hawaii will be nice, too.