UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, June 18, 2009

WitP: Colt Brennan

Colt Brennan profiles himself for The Sporting News. Here's an excerpt:
Born: Aug. 16, 1983, in Laguna Beach, Calif.

Alma mater: Hawaii

What's on TV: Entourage, The First 48

What's in my iPod: I love all music, from country to rap. Going to school in Hawaii, I got into some of the great Island reggae out there. I also like Sublime, Slightly Stoopid and Bob Marley.

Favorite flicks: North Shore, A River Runs Through It, Old School
Awww yeah, here's a classic scene from one of Colt's favorite movies:



UPDATE
: Here's a link to the "Sporting News Today" version of the article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **