UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Saturday, May 09, 2009

WitP: Pisa, Colt, Samson, Elam

Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch talks to Pisa Tinoisamoa about getting released by the Rams.
Linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa bid a gracious adieu to the Rams after being released Friday.

"I really like the direction they're going," he said. "Because the team wasn't winning, you knew this year was going to be different, and a lot of faces would be different. I didn't really honestly think it would involve me. But the change is here, it's come, and I think it's a good change. If something isn't working, you've got to figure things out."
Mike Reiss of the Boston Globe thinks Pisa would be a good fit for the Patriots, while Tyler Dunne of BuffaloFootballReport.com thinks he would be a good fit for the Bills.

Chris Burke of FanHouse.com asks, Can Colt Brennan Live Up to the Hype?
Colt Brennan finds himself in an intriguing situation as he enters his second season with the Washington Redskins. On the one hand, he'll once again be his team's third-string quarterback -- stuck behind oft-criticized Jason Campbell and 15-year veteran Todd Collins. On the other hand, a growing number of Redskins fans think he is the missing piece to their championship puzzle.

They want him in the lineup. Right now.

"It gives me something to play for, if there's that many people out there really supportive of me already, when I haven't even become a starter yet," Brennan told FanHouse on Thursday after Washington wrapped up its final practice of a four-day minicamp. "It feels good that there are a lot of people excited to see me.

"It motivates me, drives me to get out there and show them what I'm all about, that I appreciate the love."
Samson Satele continues to be held out of Raiders minicamp as he recovers from offseason shoulder surgery.

And kicker Jason Elam is being held out of Falcons minicamp with a hip injury.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **