UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, May 17, 2009

WitP: Bess, Newberry, Lewis, Ah-Soon

Rotoinfo The Daily Dolphin caught up with Miami receivers Greg Camarillo and Davone Bess to discuss this season's receiver competition.
While Camarillo has some job security after signing a three-year, $6 million extension just before he was injured while trying to make a tackle after an interception against New England last November, Bess knows he’ll have to prove himself, just as he did after coming to the team a year ago as a free agent out of Hawaii.

“I’m taking it the same exact way I did last year,” Bess said. “I don’t want to change anything. My drive, my work ethic, my determination and my focus got me through the season last year, so I want to approach the season this year the way I did last.”
The AF2's Amarillo Dusters won their first game of the season with the help of two former UH corners.
In addition, Amarillo got an interception from MYRON NEWBERRY and fumble recoveries from STANLEY SMITH and GERARD LEWIS to aid in their staunch defensive effort.
AARON’S DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE GAME: Myron NEWBERRY, AMR
And Stephen Tsai writes that Keith Ah-Soon may get a shot with a CFL team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **