UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Day 10 Wrap-Ups

Jason Kaneshiro profiles linebacker R.J. Kiesel-Kauhane.
Kiesel-Kauhane is among the strongest members of the team, but he focused more of his energy on developing speed rather than strength in preparing for his senior season.

He went through a regimen of agility drills and plyometrics designed to enhance his quickness.

"I didn't want to get too bulky like the previous years," he said. "I was coming in strong, but my speed wasn't how I wanted it to be.

"The speed workouts helped me, I can feel it. I'm not second-guessing my speed any more, but there's always room for improvement."
Kaneshiro also writes about Jesse Sapolu's visit to yesterday's practice.

Stephen Tsai writes about Sapolu's visit and takes a look at receivers Rodney Bradley and Mike Tinoco.

And be sure to check out Island Sports Media's photo gallery, which includes a lot of UH football pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **