UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WitP: Samson, C.J., Colt, Dane

Samson Satele talks to the Miami media about getting ready for the playoffs, Chad Pennington's effect on the team, etc. in this video from MiamiDolphins.com.

Dave Reardon writes that the Buffalo Bills like C.J. Hawthorne.
Word we’re getting is that C.J. Hawthorne did a great job on the Buffalo Bills practice squad this year, and they want him back next season. With his speed, versatility and sincere team-first attitude, don’t be surprised if he makes the team next year as a special teams player and backup at either receiver or cornerback.
Stephen Tsai writes about the generosity of Colt Brennan. Colt also talked to Ryan O'Halloran of the Redskins 360 blog about what he expects going into next season.
Although Jim Zorn seems to be inclined to bring back Todd Collins as Campbell's back up, Brennan will get another good look in the preseason. "I think I established myself as far as my position on this team," Colt said. "I think I did some good things with the scout team and basically, I think people respect what I was able to do. I’m interested to see what I can offer in the future."
And Tsai wrote that Dane Uperesa has retired from football.
Uperesa said he chased the pro dream but, in the end, decided, “I’d be happier trying to live life in the real world.”
Uperesa’s fiancee is in dental school at Creighton University in Omaha.
He has moved to Nebraska, and plans to pursue a master’s degree at the University of Nebraska-Omaha.
“I wanted it to be a decision made completely by myself,” Uperesa said. “Football was always a way to get things I wanted. I got a great education (at UH), and I had the best five years of my life (there). I met some great people. I had a ton of fun. Now it’s over. I’m ready to move on. I’m very happy.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **