UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, May 08, 2008

Erik Pedersen Leaving UH

Stephen Tsai writes that linebacker Erik Pedersen is transferring to Portland State.
Linebacker Erik Pedersen is transferring to Portland State, where he will be reunited with his brother David and head coach Jerry Glanville.
“It’s a great opportunity for me to go up there and start,” Pedersen said.
Pedersen said he approached head coach Greg McMackin, who gave his blessing. McMackin told Pedersen: “I respect you as a person. We want the best for you.”
Pedersen said: “I’m going to miss them a lot. A lot of my best friends are out here.”
Best of luck to him.

UPDATE (5/9/08): Here's an Advertiser article about his transfer. It also has info about tomorrow's Banana Man Chase at Magic Island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **