UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, January 20, 2008

Haku Correa Commits

More great news for UH, via PIAA:
Haku Correa, Defensive End/Defensive Tackle from Damien Memorial High School has committed to play for the University of Hawaii. At 6'1, 240, Haku becomes the second Damien Monarch to commit to UH from the class of 2008.

Haku was named 1st Team Division II All-State in the Honolulu Advertiser and 3rd Team All-State in the Honolulu Star Bulletin. He is the son of Lani Correa of Honolulu and brother of former UH Warrior La'anui Correa. Haku says "I felt like the Hawaii coaches believe in me, I trust them and trust that they can take me to the next level". His mother said "he made a great decision. The Coach McMackin and Coach Cal showed today how much they really wanted him. UH is family. I'm very proud of Haku's decision".
Congratulations to Haku.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **