UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bo Goes, Geordon Hanohano Stays

While it appears Bo Levi Mitchell has decommitted from UH to join June Jones at SMU, there is some good recruiting news this weekend as St. Louis defensive lineman Geordon Hanohano has committed to the Warriors.
Hanohano a Warrior! Geordon Hanohano, 6'2, 280lb Defensive Lineman from Saint Louis has committed to play for the home team, the University of Hawaii.

Geordon, son of George and Rhonda-Lei of Waianae said "“I wanted to represent Hawaii well and there is no better way to do it than playing for UH. I'm happy to be going to UH and to be a Warrior”. Geordon gave his committment to Coach McMackin at the end of his official visit to the UH campus today.
From the Star-Bulletin:
Saint Louis School defensive lineman Geordon Hanohano committed to accept a football scholarship from Hawaii today. Hanohano also received offers from Arizona, San Diego State and UNLV.
Congratulations to Geordon and UH.

UPDATE: From Stephen Tsai:
"There were a lot of reasons,"Hanohano said. "I felt it would be best if I stayed home. It seemed like (the coaches) really wanted me to come to UH."
He said he considered Arizona and UNLV, but "I always had UH on the top of my list."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **