UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, June 29, 2007

Fendo / Europa

The Warriors Haka website has a new article about former UH running back James Fenderson, who talks about his appreciation for Hawaii and the UH coaches. An excerpt:
Like the entire Warrior family, James enjoys Hawaii’s newfound respect.

“It’s really neat to see what they’ve accomplished,” he says. “But those guys that are there right now need to remember that it’s a game. They are there to play a game. None of this stuff is life-threatening, you know. It’s a game, so have fun. Train, study, and go out there and do what you love. Don’t worry about the other factors. Don’t worry about money. Don’t worry about the future.

“I’ve always believed that if you do your best, it will all come to you.

“I just want to say God bless the coaches, and the players, and everything they’re doing. I appreciate everything they did for me, and I know June will have them ready to go.”
======

And Stephen Tsai writes about the shuttering of NFL Europa, UH offering a scholie to defensive end Kenneth Frankson, and an update on Nick Rolovich. Here's a quote:
He is likely to re-sign with the Las Vegas Gladiators of the Arena Football League.
"It was a good experience for me, even though we weren't very good and didn't win many games," Rolovich said. "I think the organization made a commitment to make improvements."
It's Aloha Friday! No work til Monday! Except I gotta work Saturday, crap. Doo doo doo doo! Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo dooooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **