UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Saturday, July 21, 2007

EA Sports NCAA '08 game.

First blog here. I'm stuck here away from the island like some of you. Luckily its not Sept 1st yet. Dying for the season to start. And what usually helps ease the long summer drought of UH sports is the yearly release of EA Sports NCAA football game. This is the first year its being released on the PS3, and the graphics are supposed to be intense. I heard though that the game developers had decided that the silver helmets are our default helmets. I'm hoping someone out there can unlock or create the true green helmets that are our colors.

Here's a shot of Aloha Stadium at night from the game.


Unfortunately for us Hawaii (and Oklahoma) fans, we have to endure the mugshot of Boise's Jared Zabransky face plastered all over the cover and game disc. I bet this inflates their head even more after their miracle win in the Fiesta Bowl and the national crowning of them as the Cinderella team of the year. And it doesn't help that ESPN loves them too. Did you see the ESPYs?



Luckily there's crazy fans of the game and Hawaii like us that go and make "new" covers for the game. Here's one of Colt that I think I'll be printing out and replace in my game. Sorry Ms Cinderella Zabransky, you'll have a new home at the bottom of my trash can.

Game homepage (there's a Hawaii wallpaer too)
http://www.easports.com/ncaa08/

Custom Hawaii covers
http://eacustomcovers.com/gallery/08-hawaii

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **