UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, June 25, 2007

Leon Wright-Jackson Update / Japan

Stephen Tsai talks to incoming running back Leon Wright-Jackson, who has been training hard in anticipation of the upcoming season. A small excerpt:
"It's kind of hard when you don't have your teammates to push you," he said. "But this way I'm getting tougher mentally. I'm out there giving it my best. This is my second chance, coming out of Nebraska. I'm ready for the oppotunity. It's been a long year without football. I'm ready to come back."
Read the whole post. And this is a great excuse to reprise Leon's high school highlight reel:


======

And Allen Cordrey of Warriors' Haka writes about possible future recruitment of student-athletes (as well as fans) in Japan.

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, August 27, 2007 at 8:06:00 PM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great highlights. They don't appear to be from a local TV station because those folks never leave the sidelines. Why don't they ever shoot from the press box?

     

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **