UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Kalani Simpson responds to some fan mail.

Ferd Lewis writes that others are writing that UH might possibly make a BCS bowl.

Nate Ilaoa is profiled by Andy Jasner for the the Advertiser.
"I have a lot of things to learn. I'm ready to go. I want to soak as much information up as possible."

Some of the veteran players have already been helpful to Ilaoa. A player's first mini-camp can be a daunting experience without some assistance.

"I remember my first and I was like, 'Whew, this is more work than college,' " said Eagles wide receiver Reggie Brown. "I told Nate that you can't do everything in one day. Do your work, study your playbook and be prepared. Preparation at this level is very important. He has a lot talent because the Eagles drafted him. Now it's up to him to do the work. I'll help him and the younger players out in any way."

...

In Philadelphia, Ilaoa wants to be known as a hard-working player. He understands how much passion the fans here have for the Eagles.

"They like guys to give everything they have and they should," Ilaoa said. "That's how I am. When I hit the football field, I'm all business. There's no fooling around there. It's time to work. I think the fans will see a player willing to do anything."
And Leonard Peters gets profiled on the Jets website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **