UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, April 23, 2007

Ikaika Blogs

This is pretty cool. Ikaika Alama-Francis has a blog. Here's an excerpt from his first post:
Not only do I not know where I am going, I don't even know what position I am going to be playing. It's crazy. One team wants me as a tight end, another wants me as an outside linebacker, another said defensive tackle and most are saying defensive end. I even had one say offensive tackle, but I don't think it was serious. It makes it a little harder to train because I'm literally practicing and doing drills for all four positions. But hey, if someone told me they wanted me at free safety, I'd be training for free safety.
Visit his blog to read the rest. Good luck to Ikaika!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **