UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ways to Follow the Hawaii vs UNLV Game

In Hawaii:

Go to Aloha Stadium!

Watch it on Oceanic PPV.

You can also go to a sports bar and get drunk.

In Vegas:

On KLAS-TV (Channel 8)

Outside of Vegas or Hawaii:

Streaming video (Windows Media) from Hawaiian Tel Media for $9.95, or $39.95 for all UH home games except Purdue.

Streaming audio from Sports Radio 1420 AM.

Live game stats from the Hawaii Athletics Football home page. The link is in the right column. Here's the direct javascript link. UPDATE: That didn't work.

And I may be liveblogging it since I am on the FUTGAS list. That's right, the Financially Unable To Go Aloha Stadium list. Nah, I could probably afford to go, but I am currently not on Oahu right now. I just like the FUTGAS acronym. But if you can, you definitely need to go! Need to get attendance in the high 30s! And the Warriors going do the haka for you! GO WARRIORS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **