UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, September 22, 2006

Predictions for the Boise State Game

Once again, I shall make some predictions for the upcoming game. I got 5 out of 16 correct for both the Alabama and UNLV games. As the season goes on, my psychic powers will get stronger.

UPDATE: I got every one wrong! My psychic abilities have failed me!

1. Colt Brennan will pass for over 400 yards.

2. Jason Rivers will lead the team with over 100 yards receiving.

3. Ryan Grice-Mull(en)ins will score two touchdows.

4. The Juggernaut will have a 30 yard run.

5. BSU's Ian Johnson will rush for less than 100 yards.

6. Jarad Zabransky will be sacked three times.

7. Amani Purcell will have one of them.

8. Brad Kalilimoku will have one as well.

9. Ikaika Alama-Francis will have the final one.

10. Adam Leonard will have at least 12 tackles.

11. Leonard Peters will have an interception.

12. None of Dan Kelly's field goal or PAT attempts will be blocked.

13. Hawaii will turn over the ball only once.

14. Boise will turn over the ball twice.

15. The game will be close until the 4th quarter.

16. Hawaii will win!

GO WARRIORS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **