UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pre-Emptive Excuse

This guy has a valid point about high-powered offenses facing great defenses, but he's such a smug bastard about it, I just want to scare that silly mustache off his face and shoo it back into the woods.

After talking crap about Hawaii's offense, he comes up with a ready-made excuse just in case Hawaii happens to score, oh say, 37 points against Alabama.
If Alabama gives up a bunch of points to Hawaii, it will say more about the Tide's defense than the Warriors' offense.
So I guess it's a win-win situation. For him anyway. "Just in case I'm wrong, I'll still be right." Oh well, game is less than two days away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **