UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Soares

I'm really glad Stephen Tsai is writing all these UH football articles in the offseason. For the fans, it's good to have something to read regarding the Warriors -- who's coming and going, who's making progress, etc. And for me in particular, I would have nothing to link to without these articles, and I'd get so bored that you fools would have to be subjected to my rhyming skills. In fact, I'm writing a few mad rhymes for next year's "C.B. for Heisman" DVD. What? Like battle?

Anyway, Stephen has a profile on linebacker Blaze Soares. The article also mentions that Bryan Maneafaiga hasn't received word on if he got a medical hardship yet. Ian Sample hasn't heard either. Let's hope both of them get the good news soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **