UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, July 09, 2006

Interview with Grice-Mullins

Stephen Tsai has an interview with Ryan Grice-Mullins. Here's an excerpt:
"Every day, no matter what, I'm thinking about (the Sept. 2 opener against) Alabama. I can't wait. I know exactly how many days it is until we play. I feel strongly about this year. It's a way better situation than last year against SC (in the opener). Last year, we didn't know who the starters were. Everybody was new. We went in there blind. Now our offense is focused. When we say we can't wait to go to Alabama, it's real. We know what we've got. We're getting better and better every day."
I can't wait for the game too!

And Timmy Chang is coaching kids at the Power 4 Sports Youth Camp at Kaiser High School this weekend. He also sponsored a bunch of kids from St. Louis High. What a cool dude. When his NFL career is over, hopefully years down the line, perhaps he'll be coaching at UH? Anyway, here's a picture from the article. Not sure why they used this one.



Ho brah, why you teasing me?!


Eh kids! Leave Timmy alone! I going tell yo mahdah on you!

Anyways, good luck to Timmy as he competes for a roster spot this season.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **