UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, June 18, 2006

Interview with Nate

Stephen Tsai has a good interview with Nate Ilaoa about football and his freestyle rapping skills. I'd like to hear him rapping one day, maybe after an upset victory over a national powerhouse!
"Nasty can stick," slotback Jason Ferguson said of Ilaoa's skill as a freestyle rapper. "The dude can flow."

Running back Jazen Anderson, whose father has served as a bodyguard for Will Smith and Jay-Z, rates Ilaoa "in the top 15."

In Hawai'i?

"In the country," Anderson said. "He's a freestyle champion. He can take a random beat, and go on. I would put up my money on him against anybody."

And football-wise:

On his health:
"Everything is good. Last spring, I used to work out, and my leg would be bugging me for a couple of days. I couldn't do anything. My hamstring would be bugging me. Now I'm working out like I did out of high school. I'm able to work out on a consistent basis."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **