UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, March 26, 2006

Jazen Anderson

Dave Reardon profiles running back Jazen Anderson. He seems very eager to demonstrate what he can do on the field.
"I want to be a supreme blocker, and that's a lot of the reason why I came here," said Anderson, who played for Moorpark College, a JC in California. "I want to help Hawaii to a 13-win season and a BCS bowl bid, if that's possible. I would also like to be a 1,000-yard rusher, which Hawaii hasn't had in 11 years or so (Travis Sims was the last to do it, in 1992)."
Damn though, I hope he's third string this year, if only because I want Nate Ilaoa and Reagan Mauia to rip it up for their senior seasons. NCAA gods, please approve Nate's extra year, he's only been healthy for two seasons! Even two is arguable! The waiting for the yes or no on Nate, Leonard Peters, Ian Sample and Bryan Maneafaiga's eligibility is tough. But from what I hear, their cases are good, so we shouldn't worry. We shall see.

Anyway back to Jazen, I hope he's awesome. I'm sure he'll get some carries this year even if he is third string. And then his senior season, he'll be 1st string and carry the ball 1000 yards and lead the Warriors to an undefeated season and a BCS bid, like he dreams. Like we all dream. Amen.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **