UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, October 20, 2005

Good Graces

A funny article by Stephen Tsai about the UH receivers trying to compliment Colt Brennan in order to get more passes thrown their way.
Before walking off the football practice field yesterday, University of Hawai'i left slotback Davone Bess turned and yelled to quarterback Colt Brennan, "Aren't you Brad Pitt?"

"You're better looking than Brad Pitt," right slotback Ryan Grice-Mullen shouted.

"That's right," Bess added.

Later, Brennan shook his head, smiled and said, "They'll say anything."
I know a better way to get in Colt's good graces. Buy him some Kaopectate!

I could've gone much dirtier, but I must clean up my language and my mind. For the kids!

In the middle of this article, June Jones has some kind words for San Jose State and former University of Hawaii head coach Dick Tomey, who gave June his first coaching gig. Too bad June gotta whip Dick's ass on Saturday. Sorry Coach! And so much for my earlier promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **