UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week 8's Opponent's Results

Here's this past weekend's results for the Warriors opponents. Lots of teams with byes, and a big game between Nevada and Fresno that might determine the WAC champion.

(I also need to apologize too for not upholding the awesomeness of this blog. Coupled with my recording PC out of commission, this fall has been an incredibly time consuming one outside of UH football, and I am sorry for not being able to keep this blog up to date as it once was. Hopefully this is just a temporary thing and both Tombo and I can return it to glory once again).

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **