UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, December 03, 2010

UNLV, Seniors, Rausch, Etc.

UNLV coach Bobby Hauck complains about having to play Hawaii in December.
Hauck gave a blunt response when asked what the positives were of playing in Hawaii at the end of the season.

“I can’t come up with one,” Hauck said. “We’ve got to come back right after the game, it’s finals week, our guys aren’t going to be prepared for finals, we’ve got to get into recruiting. There’s just not a lot of positives to playing them on Dec. 4.”
“Going over there is really a difficult trip,” Hauck said.
“They’re bowl bound and they look every bit a bowl-caliber team,” Hauck said. “They’ve done a really nice job this year. They’ve won at home by big scores.”
Well, UH plays at UNLV next year so I'll be sure to revisit this article when that game rolls around.

Rivals.com has a UH-UNLV preview.
“I think people are getting respect for us,” McMackin said. “I think people are starting to realize we’ve done all this, and we traveled 35,000 miles. It’s not like some schools that get on a bus … These guys have really sacrificed.”
Wait a minute, I'm almost positive UNLV has a tougher road schedule than UH.

Stephen Tsai talks to some of UH's graduating seniors.

Jason Kaneshiro has some news and notes about Nick Rolovich, UNLV and Brent Rausch:
"I pretty much had some ups and downs, had a little bit of a rough career here, but I got an education," said Rausch, who is set to graduate in the spring with a degree in sociology. "I'm still positive about it. It's cool."

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **