UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Trevor Davis and Cecil Doe Commit to UH

Stephen Tsai writes that receivers Cecil Doe and Trevor Davis will become Warriors.
"I just love the campus and the team and the atmosphere," Davis said. "I've talked to (mainland college) coaches. Sometimes I'll believe them, sometimes I won't. But I believe in Hawaii's coaches. They always told me the straight-up truth about everything."

Davis is 6 feet 1 and 165 pounds. He said he is capable of running the 40-yard dash in 4.45 seconds.
"When I first walked out of the (Honolulu International) airport, everything was so beautiful," Doe said. "I saw the trees, and they were so different from what I'm used to seeing. I like the whole atmosphere, the whole place. It's a beautiful place, especially the facilities. And the people are so kind and accepting."
Congratulations to Cecil and Trevor! Here are some highlight vids:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **