UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, June 01, 2009

Boise's New Uniforms

I came down with a nasty stomach virus this weekend and it was not pretty. I was the human version of a Diet Coke bottle when you drop in the Mentos. Thankfully I've mostly recovered, but I almost succumbed to another wave of nausea when I saw Boise State's new uniforms this morning.



What the hell. Excuse me for a second.

Okay. What's with the butt handles?

Our frenemies over at OBNUG (who by the way have fancy new digs) have posted their opinions of the new uniforms.

Fail: Shoulder flair.

Actual conversation between Nike employees.

Employee #1: Here are the new Boise State jerseys. What do you think?

Employee #2: Sweet! They're completely blue for home and white for away. I love monochrome! But I don't know about those shoulder pads. They seem to be missing something.

Employee #1: You mean, like, gray?

Employee #2: No, I don't think that's it. I know! Random pieces of fabric that look like inside-out clavicles!

Employee #1: Brilliant!

Employee #2: Brilliant!

Phil Knight: Back to work on those translucent Oregon uniforms!

They also have nice things to say too. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **