UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Future Warriors Update: Corey, Iuta

Corey Nielsen's 2008 highlight reel has just been posted online. He looks great throwing, running, and throwing while running.



Via Sportsbow, looks like Hawaii commit/de-commit/soft commit Iuta Tepa has postponed his official visit to UH.
Tepa was an early commitment to Hawaii but then backed off a bit saying he wanted to take his visits before making a final decision.

"I was supposed to take my official visit this weekend to Hawaii but I have to move it," Tepa said. "We're still in the playoffs and there's a chance we could be playing on Saturday so I'm going to take that one later.

"I don't have any other trip dates set up right now but I know I'll be visiting Oregon, Colorado and Oregon State. I like UCLA a lot as well but I don't know if I'll visit there since it's so close."

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 5:21:00 PM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow he has some arm throwing that far without a planted foot in. Good scrambler too..looks like a winner to me.

     
  • At Wednesday, November 26, 2008 at 1:44:00 PM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    With all of the great recruits coming to UH, and with UH making the transition to Mack style football, the future looks bright to UH football. Gotta also note the walk-on from Hawaii play with heart and do make an impact on the team.

     

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **