UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, October 27, 2008

Liloa Nobriga and Joey Iosefa Commit

Stephen Tsai writes that Liloa Nobriga, a linebacker from Palo Verde High in Las Vegas, and Joey Iosefa, a quarterback/defensive back from Faga'itua High in American Samoa have committed to UH.
"I like everything about the program," said Nobriga, who is 6 feet 3 and 235 pounds. "I like the coaches. I like the players. Everything is great."
Iosefa is considered by some scouts as the best all-around high school athlete in American Samoa.

He was named American Samoa's 2007 Offensive Player of the Year in Football.

He also plays basketball, and is an outside hitter in volleyball and a striker in soccer.

Iosefa said he chose UH because "I have a lot of family down here, and it's closer to home."

He added: "I like the (UH) coaches. I was impressed with all of them."
Congrats to both of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **