UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, April 28, 2008

Draft Wrap-Up

Stephen Tsai talks to Colt Brennan about being drafted by Washington.
"It really is a great situation," Brennan said. "I really like the coach they have, and they're bringing in the West Coast system. I definitely have experience with that offense. I'm really excited about that."
Dave Reardon has a draft wrap-up and talks to Colt as well.
All nine players are expected to attend minicamps this week.

Brennan's participation will be limited due to hip surgery three weeks ago from which he is still recovering.

"One thing the doctors stressed is don't push too fast, give it time to heal. I'm feeling great. In a couple of weeks I'll be 100 percent," Brennan said. "But I'm excited. Everyone's telling me (Washington is) a great place, and I've heard the fans are great."
Tsai interviews the players, Davone Bess, Ryan Grice-Mullins, Jason Rivers and Hercules Satele, who signed (or will sign soon) free-agent contracts yesterday.
"I'm good," said Bess, who said financial considerations did not factor in his decision to apply for the draft. "No regrets at all. One year wouldn't have made a difference."

Grice-Mullins also insisted he had "no regrets. I made the right decision. You never know with the draft. It's all over, and now I'm ready to go on the field and do what I do."
Tsai writes that offers may be coming for C.J. Hawthorne, Larry Sauafea, Michael Lafaele and Amani Purcell.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **