UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, August 23, 2007

Livebloggery - Thursday

From The Tizer.

From The Sextra.

And while you wait for updates, Al posted this on the ST blog, a pretty long profile of Samson Satele, from the Miami Herald. An excerpt:
''It's cool, but I have to focus on getting my stuff done so I get that starting job against Washington [in the Sept. 9 season opener],'' Satele said. ``If I get that first start, the job is mine. They have guys they can bring in, or guys here to push me, so that motivates me. At first my eyes were big, like a deer in the headlights. I didn't know where to go, didn't know what to call. Now I'm getting it down to a T, although I'm not all the way. I need to get faster.''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **