UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hawaii 41, Arizona State 24

What an amazing game! I haven't been near a computer all day, but I'll try to get a wrap up done tomorrow morning before I have to be away from the computer another couple days. Anyway, I'm very happy the seniors went out with a great, exciting win over a very good ASU team. If Colt decides to go, this is the way to go out. Breaking a couple of records and passing for a crapload of yards. But I hope he doesn't go! Congratulations to the Warriors!

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 28, 2006 at 11:24:00 AM HST, Blogger Tombo Ahi said…

    glad you got to see a great game! what a great way to end the season. like colt said, all the sportswriters writing UH off at halftime had to go back and delete their rough drafts in the second half. there will always be haters, even in victory, but this is something for UH football fans to savor going into the offseason!

     

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **