UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, April 16, 2006

End of Spring Practice

Sorry, I had a busy day so I'm late and I'll just be linking to some excellent articles by Dave Reardon and Stephen Tsai on the end of spring practice. Come to think of it, that's what I pretty much do every day. Oh well.

Stephen Tsai mentions Sportshawaii.com giving Louis Santos an award for most inspirational player of the spring. The article runs down all the positions and where UH stands at each.

Dave Reardon writes about spring scrimmage and highlights the wealth of talent at slot.

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, April 21, 2006 at 8:25:00 AM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Topanga,
    Do you know where I can find that story about Glanville going to Iraq? I know that was a good one and want to read it. Keep up the posting. I am in California now and read your site every day. I cann't wait until this season starts!!! I think UH is going to have a great team this year.

     
  • At Friday, April 21, 2006 at 9:14:00 PM HST, Blogger Tombo Ahi said…

    Hi niall, thanks for reading! No news lately, but here's the article I think you're talking about.

    http://starbulletin.com/2005/07/24/sports/story1.html

     

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **