UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Saturday, October 29, 2005

GameDay - Hawaii vs Fresno State

Special teams will be key. I hope UH has been putting in some extra practice on the kicking game.
This is a danger area for UH, which lost to Boise State because of multiple kicking game breakdowns.

FSU's Adam Jennings and Richard Marshall average 34.9 and 39.5 yards per kickoff return, and Joe Fernandez has a punt return for a TD.

The Bulldogs have blocked four punts this year.
Yikes! Though I think we'll be okay with the punting game, I'll be on pins and needles whenever there's a PAT or field goal attempt.

Nonetheless, I stick with my fearless prediction of a UH win! It'll be a high-scoring squeaker, which is why there can be no mistakes! I hope Jerry Glanville's retooling of the defensive front will prove me wrong on the FSU side, but it looks like both teams will score at least 30 points each.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **