UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Saturday, September 04, 2004

Season Opener

Just three hours before Hawaii takes on Florida Atlantic in a pre-season scrimmage. Timmy Chang will hopefully amass 2218 in passing yards in this game, breaking Ty Detmer's career passing mark, and thus negating our having to hear about it for the rest of the season. I'm assuming 2218 yards in one game would probably break other records too. Bonus!

I have been eagerly anticipating the UH football season. I hope they don't chump it tonight and lose. I've already spent like $40 bucks on food and drink. I got my Newcastle Brown Ale, my Farmer John hot dogs, my Pizza Hut pizza with ham, pineapple and mushrooms. And I got me some weeeeed! I'm just kidding. Say no to drugs. Or at least drugs that don't involve sweet sweet booze.

I guess with three hours to kickoff, it's probably kinda late to link to this comprehensive, well put-together UH football preview from the Star-Bulletin. But oh well, here it is. Enjoy and go Bows Warriors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **